- Username (email)
- forgot password?
Alaska TAP Online (Training for Alcohol Professionals) is a comprehensive Alcohol Server and Seller Training program designed to provide the tools necessary for you to be able to sell and/or serve alcohol responsibly, legally and safely.
- This course and website are fully functional on any smart phone -
Alaska TAP online is an ALASKA STATE ABC BOARD APPROVED alcohol server/seller training program – Alaska TAP online may only be taken if you live more than 50 miles from one of CHARR’s many instructors statewide. Check the TAP page at http://www.alaskacharr.com for a list of instructors.
This program has been developed by industry professionals encompassing all aspects of alcohol service. Whether you serve and/or sell alcohol at a restaurant, bar, nightclub, convention center, grocery store, convenience store, sporting stadium or live music arena, this training is right for you.
The Alaska TAP Online training program is a self paced learning module that can be administered at any time. This program is easy to follow and was designed to help you learn what it takes to become a responsible alcohol server and/or seller. Upon completion of the learning module, you will be provided a 50-question multiple choice test. You must receive a passing score of 75% or better to receive your 3-year certification. Once you pass the test, you will receive your permanent certification card in 7-14 business days.
- To provide an engaging and informational training experience.
- Assure that those receiving certification have absorbed the information and are qualified to serve and/or sell alcohol responsibly.
- To reduce the likelihood that you will serve and/or sell alcohol to a minor or to an intoxicated individual.
- To teach you the laws specific to the State of Alaska.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU TAKE THE COURSE AND YOU LIVE WITHIN 50 MILES OF AN INSTRUCTOR, REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN IF YOU TAKE THIS COURSE.